Wednesday, March 10, 2021

No Cheaters Here

I just read a poetic post from a Slicer who inadvertently skipped writing on Day 7. Her struggle with whether or not to cheat amused me because blogging platforms don’t allow you to cheat. 

I know. I’ve tried. 

Last year was my first Hundred Day Challenge, and there were about three days when I just couldn’t do it. But the following day I always posted twice, for penance. Besides, there was no way to backdate a post.

Or so I thought.

So far, so good this year. I am only ten days in, but I happened to notice, while searching for the link symbol to use, above, that there are blogger options I did not know about over on the right sideboard, including one to change the date on a post. Just sayin’.

Not that I would ever cheat.


5 comments:

  1. I love how you were inspired by another slicer's post. And yes, the ever present debate of "to cheat or not to cheat." It's crazy how as teachers, we instill honesty is the best policy in our students, but sometimes... we just want a little break, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I am not going to seek out that option - too tempting on those evenings when I feel I have nothing left. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, you are on...Wordpress? I’m on Blogspot. It probably differed from one platform to another. But I will try to stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, you are on...Wordpress? I’m on Blogspot. It probably differes from one platform to another. But I will try to stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, you are on...Wordpress? I’m on Blogspot. It probably differs from one platform to another. But I will try to stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

The Four Types of Conflict in the School Garden

Man vs. Man Who can fill their wheelbarrow to the brim with wood-chips, first? Has someone over-timed their turn with the wheelbarrow, or th...