Sunday, May 31, 2020

Alphabiography Reflection

Well, I rose to the challenge and made it through the entire alphabet. Not only do I feel a sense of accomplishment in having completed the Alphabiography, but here we are at the end of May, which means I've been writing almost daily for three whole months. The goal I set for myself was "every day", but when I fell short I decided that it would be okay to make up a few entries along the way, as long as I made them up in the same month. I kind of changed the rules as I went along.

What I've enjoyed most about all of this writing is that there is a small community of fellow writers who are also writing daily or nearly so. Checking in on their pieces every several days entertains me, wows me, and encourages me to keep writing.

The Hundred Day Challenge is not quite over, so I guess I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Four Types of Conflict in the School Garden

Man vs. Man Who can fill their wheelbarrow to the brim with wood-chips, first? Has someone over-timed their turn with the wheelbarrow, or th...