Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Blogging for the Win

Yes!! I wrote for all thirty-one days in March as part of the Slice-of-Life annual writing challenge. This was the first year I participated, and now I’m not sure if I can stop. Certainly not while we are still sequestered at home for two more months.

Thanks to all my readers and commenters, including one I didn’t even know who - I’m assuming - was assigned to me as a newbie because of her longtime involvement in TwoTeachersWriting.org. Big thanks to my colleague, Tracey Shepardson, who encouraged me to try this and helped set me up on Blogger.com. Tracey has been blogging daily for about eleven years now.

I’m keeping this short so I can set up some Cat TV for Bella and Izzy, and mail a couple of jigsaw puzzles to a friend in the Costa Rican jungle who is desperately in need of ways to weather this pandemic. Maybe I’ll find a good book to slip into the box, too.








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a month of great writing! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around for a while.

    ReplyDelete

The Four Types of Conflict in the School Garden

Man vs. Man Who can fill their wheelbarrow to the brim with wood-chips, first? Has someone over-timed their turn with the wheelbarrow, or th...