Saturday, March 28, 2020

Puzzled

We are having a challenge with a puzzle that my husband started a week or more ago. Most of the edge pieces are assembled, which is how we usually begin a new puzzle, but little else has been accomplished.

This morning I sat down with it for about thirty minutes and did not make my usual headway. While he’s ready to box it back up, I suggested moving it to the dining room table and starting another one here in the family room, where he usually puzzles.

I’ve never not completed a puzzle that we’ve unboxed. Not here, not in my childhood home, and certainly not now, when we’ve got easily another month of time at home. Alright, Starry Night! It’s you against me. And I’m not stopping until you are complete. Mark my words.

Here’s hoping that blue is still my favorite color when this is all over.


                                 






                      




                                 

2 comments:

  1. My dauthter has done several puzzles since this all started. When I bought her last one she said, I don't care what you get but no sky! Here's to finishing puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit! I finished a 1,000 piece puzzle last week, and it was a very welcome distraction. Happy puzzling to you.

    ReplyDelete

The Four Types of Conflict in the School Garden

Man vs. Man Who can fill their wheelbarrow to the brim with wood-chips, first? Has someone over-timed their turn with the wheelbarrow, or th...