Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Flip Grid FTW

This morning I accepted the challenge to try some new technology in honor of Earth Day: https://flipgrid.com/tjmsearthday2020

For a week, now, we’ve been enjoying finches right outside the family room window. It took almost a week for them to discover the new thistle sock that I put out earlier this month. The curved pole holding the thistle sock marks the spot where I buried Waldo’s ashes eleven years ago this month. He loved watching birds out the back window, so I thought it a fitting tribute. We were close. He was the old soul who was with me during my single condo days in Alexandria, and he saw me safely into my new life here in Arlington.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Four Types of Conflict in the School Garden

Man vs. Man Who can fill their wheelbarrow to the brim with wood-chips, first? Has someone over-timed their turn with the wheelbarrow, or th...